A true people & technology service
Our Business Process Outsourcing Services
Kakbima Administer; Our Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services was formulated to support all back-office processing needs. It allows insurance producer, intermediaries and administrators to hit the ground running for new books of business that are not yet ready for automation or existing books of business to eliminate the processing challenges of their legacy systems (backlogs, duplicate entry needs, quality problem, resource retention issues, etc.).
The Kakbima team members work directly with operational and underwriting staff to minimize time-consuming administrative activities. We are experienced in every task associated with insurance customer management, policy administration, claims management and many other activities.
The majority of our outsourcing relationships begin with a single business process or task, so you can assess our capabilities, the quality of our team, and the accuracy of our work without making a substantial commitment.
We start with a systematic verified approach that enables our teams to transition their administrative activities efficiently and accurately. Once Kakbima BPO services are in place, our service level agreement, quality control procedures, and workflow and reporting tools ensure accuracy, timeliness, and total transparency, of your administrative tasks and activities.
Our customers include insurance agents, brokers, microinsurers, insurers, re-insurers, service providers, loss adjusters, accessors, program administrators, and self-insured organizations. Every Kakbima customer is a Kakbima reference.
Technology alone is not always the answer. Consider our insurance BPO services when you want to
- Support and expand policyholder services
- Deliver exceptional first notice of loss(FNOL) and claims services
- Collect premiums with insurance BPO support
- Automate manual mail processing
- Support your underwriting team. Maybe it’s just processing endorsements, supporting special projects or managing a certain line of new business.
- Launch a direct-to-consumer sales division
- Roll out new products
- Scale your business with insurance back office support
- Manage a major change (like an acquisition/merger, a new system implementation, major staffing changes or an office move).
- Focus on the bigger picture – and let the Kakbima handle distractions
What our customers say
about our BPO.
“It's totally customizable with the theme settings, its compatible with a tonne of important plugins and the support is outstanding.”
“5 stars design agency! If anyone wants an example of what you can do with this theme, check out my site at ohio.clbthemes.com.”
“I tell you what, there has never been an issue that Cory from the Colabrio Support Team hasn't been able to solve for me.”